Monday, July 13, 2009

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

"I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on".

My first impression is: great robot story BUT with too (quoting my wifey words) "corny" human story.

Transformers 2 is good movie. For me, it is quite as expected since one of the executive producer is Steven Spielberg. The robot fights and variations served us with more complicated and more fantasies at the same time. There are several new robots and it make us confused. Well, for me I know a bit better to recognize them as Transformers animation is one of my childhood favorite movie. If you are one of Transformers fans, than this movie is not bad to watch. Just to enlighten our dream about cool-cars-robots.

However, I am a bit annoying by the human story. They act corny with too many sensual stuff. I am really disappointed to witness Megan Fox (as Mikaela Banes) at the first scene of this movie acting "out of my sense". How come she paint brushed a motorcycle tank with seductive view? Totally strange and unnecessarily attractive. She made several sensual poses in the movie and somehow it undercast her true-quality acting. There are more scene and setting that made me think, maybe we do not need human in Transformers. Let's the robot owned their screen by themselves.



No comments: